Welcome to QUFAQUFA is the certified bargaining agent for approximately 1200 Faculty, Librarians, and Archivists.
Our purpose is to promote the following:
- the interests of Queen's University academic staff (faculty, librarians, and archivists);
- equity in recruitment and hiring of academic staff;
- a positive working environment for academic staff, free of discrimination, interference,
restriction, or coercion relating to any term or condition of employment;
- the provision of appropriate representation for all members of the Association;
- academic interests at Queen's and in the broader community.
- Revised Constitution, April 2014
- All QUFA Policies and Protocols as at January 2015
- Grievance Policies and Protocols
- Final Protocol on Harassment by Students
- Travel Information for QUFA Volunteers & Staff
- The Advance Notice of Travel and Preliminary Budget Form is included with the above
- Meeting Request Form for QUFA Volunteers and Staff