The current Collective Agreement expires April 30, 2015. A copy of the QUFA Collective Bargaining Protocol is available for your reference. Please check this page and watch for QUFA communications to learn about events, links and documents relevant to preparations for bargaining in the coming months.
There are archives of Member communications from previous rounds of negotiations here.
- Bargaining Alert 1: Collective Bargaining Has Begun - February 9,2015
Fall EventsMember Consultation Meetings - All Welcome!
- October 1, 2014, Compensation and Benefits, 3-4:30pm, KHS 101 (Kinesiology & Health Studies). Materials for this meeting:
- October 30, 2014, Online Teaching, 3-4:30pm, Botterell Hall B147
- November 24, 2014, Pension Options, 3-4:30pm, Dunning Hall 14
- QUFA wants to hear from you: please see here for a variety of ways to communicate your thoughts and concerns about the upcoming round of bargaining.
- Confused about bargaining lingo? See here for a glossary of key words and phrases.
- This Bargaining Advisory from the Canadian Association of University Teachers (CAUT) analyzes common Employer bargaining strategies.